Do I need insurance? Who provides coverage for me?

We recommend that teachers and studios are insured. A dance studio’s umbrella liability should be sufficient to cover the organization and the teacher if that teacher is a W-2 employee of the organization that’s presenting the class. Please confirm this with the studio before starting a class. In situations where teachers are independent contractors and receive a 1099, they should carry their own liability insurance. Our program has recommended provider information can forward this information to you upon request.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.
Powered by Zendesk